Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keeping Track of Your Kids

How diligent are you in keeping track of where your kids are every minute of the day? An article posted at wired.com by Brad Moon posed the question; if you could slip a GPS device into your child's backpack, would you?

I definitely think it would be interesting to spy a little on children just for fun. I don't think I would see any trouble being made, but I might get some comic relief watching kids just be kids and having fun together playing games, riding bikes, and just being silly together.

What do you think? How far is too far? If you wouldn't slip a GPS device in your kids backpack, would you snoop in their room to look around a little just to check up on him/her? I don't have a child old enough for this to be an issue, but I have always wondered if I would snoop a little. Maybe I wouldn't call it snooping, but I think I probably would take a quick peek around her room when I put her laundry away ;)

No comments: