Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scentsy - Great Gift Idea!

If you’re like me, you love warm, comforting smells during the holidays. Heaven knows I’m not baking cinnamon cookies all day, but darn it, I want my house to smell like I am!!

About a year ago I discovered what many already knew about--Scentsy’s wickless candles. Seriously, what an ingenious idea! I love candles and the delicious smells they give off, but with little ones around, it made me nervous to have candles burning. Plus, I had read somewhere that the soot and smoke from the candles was harmful. With Scentsy “candles”, you place a wax bar in a small dish over a warmer that is heated by a 25 watt light bulb. The heat from this low watt bulb is just enough to melt the wax and it gives off these beautiful aromas. BUT, the best part is, its not hot enough to burn the skin, so if one of the kids knocks it over, they won’t be harmed.

Some benefits of these great warmers are:

*Soot free, wickless, flameless, and smokeless
*Incredibly potent, highly scented wax blend candle bars
*More fragrant than votives, tarts, or wax chips
*Over 80 fragrances
*50 to 60 hours of burn time per bar
*A safer and healthier alternative to wicked candles
*beautifully designed and unique warmers

These are great just about anywhere -- dorm rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, daycares, offices, classrooms, etc. And if that’s not enough, they even have car candles, sprays and plug-ins. I have loved having a warmer and I’m loving experimenting with different bars. Check them out, they make GREAT holiday gifts, or just treat yourself to one!

www.scentsy.com/jenh

1 comment:

Linda said...

Our family loves these delicious smelling warmers! They have added a very welcoming feel to our home.